Friday, June 21, 2013

Benefit: Hervana

Posted by Unknown at 12:24 AM
Haluha! Benefit has the cutest box blushes / bronzer ever. Recently, Benefit Hervana is my to-go-to blush on a daily basis.
The powder itself is made up of four complementary colors swirled together in a pinwheel design.
(From Left to Right)
Lucky Shell is a soft, pale beige with shimmer.
Divine Peach is a warm peach with soft golden shimmer.
Heavenly Rose is a warm pink
Berry Delight is a cool based pinky plum
Hervana combination of the four colors for an enlightened flush.
Together, they create a peachy pink and a little of a shimmer glow with a matte finish on our face. I’m surprise that it can stay on my cheek without any fading for 4 – 5 hrs, but if you need longer than that, touch up will be needed.
I think this blush can has different outcomes with different kind of skintones. I have yellow undertone which gives more on a peachy shade. If you’re a one with pinkish or lighter undertone you might find it turns to be warmer pink on you.
This angle brush comes with it, definitely softer than most of the other products come with the brush. Downside about it when I tried it on my cheek, I can feel that it actually hurts my skin, that’s why I use a separate blush brush with it. .

Pros:
  • great for all skin tones and complexions
  • Cute package design
  • Floral sweet scent
  • Does not break me out
  • Pigmentation is quite good
Cons:
  • Semi-hard brush
  • Last only 4 – 5 hrs
  • May not show up much on darker skin
  • Price

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meow Meow's Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea