Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Forever Makeup: Mat Velvet+

Posted by Unknown at 1:47 AM
Haluha!!! Today’s review is the Makeup Forever Mat Velvet+ (Matifying Foundation). I've wanted to try out this product for so long, but I wasn't sure about it. Many and many people with oily skin been using it, so thought I might want to give it a shot.


Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet PLUS Matifying Foundation, Shade#25





Unlike some other reviewers, I did not find it difficult to blend (I use fingers) or set too quickly before blending evenly. I have combination skin, always oily at my T-zone and perfectly fine at my cheek area. I felt this foundation is pretty easy to blend and work with. Since this a matifying foundation, it is very important to moisture your skin before and follow up a highlighter after.


After 11 hours without any touches, it is shown that there are shine on my nose area and some of my acne scars become visible. (I'm did not apply any primer or setting spray) Since i didn't apply any concealer, my dark circle area also shown too. Since it's a very long day, so i'm quite satisfied with this product, and actually my skin didn't feel any oiliness but still have the powdery finish as it was first applied.

Best apply with a buffing brush or your fingers. A little goes a long way, so the 30 ml bottle will last you quite some time. I think this foundation would be ideal for someone who suffers from an overall oily skin type.

Pros:
  • Suited for sensitive skins since it’s oil free & non comdogenic formula
  • Matte & powdery finish
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Medium coverage (Build-able)
  • Long –lasting
  • Wide Selection of Color
Cons:
  • It may look dull
  • Pricey
  • No SPF


I’m not sure if I’m going to repurchase this product, since I love my Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation. Even though Makeup Forever lasting power is better, but with the two price range gap… Well, I don’t really mind a little bit of touch up since I always have an oily T-zone to take care of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meow Meow's Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea